Better Posture Made Simple
Brightday is the world’s first posture software that helps people develop better sitting and standing habits, so they will look better, feel better, and be more confident. Read on to learn about upcoming Partnership Opportunities.
Help us Share Brightday with the World
We’d love for you to join our extended team of bloggers and affiliates.
Ways you can help:
01. Download the software, try it and give us your feedback.
02. If you like it, provide us a quote or testimonial.
03. Share Brightday with your network once we launch on Kickstarter in January 2019.
What’s in it for you?
01. Free access to the software for 1 year.
02. An affiliate % of any sales made by your network on Kickstarter.
Join our affiliate mailing list to keep updated
MODERN TECHNOLOGY coupled with ANCIENT WISDOM
Encouraging Behavior Change
Brightday is based on the research of posture expert, Jean Couch, author of The Runner's Yoga Book, and advisor to organizations like Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University and Google.
For over 25 years, Jean has studied the posture and movement of people all over the world who experience no back pain into old age.
What Sets Us Apart
The software uses computer vision, augmented reality and machine learning technologies to examine movements in real time. Brightday monitors and gives feedback to correct your standing and sitting posture via the computer’s camera without recording the user.